Mini-Transat La Boulangère Communication team
The Mini-Transat La Boulangère Communication team is composed of four main actors:
- Olivier Bourbon assisted by Maxime Falcone, the editors, are in charge of writing the Press Releases, fact sheets and interviews with the skippers that you can find on the website.
- Erwan Riquier, video production agency Sea Events, will be in charge of the video follow-up of the whole race: departure in La Rochelle, stopover in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria and arrival at Le Marin in Martinique as well as the realization of the live TV images.
- Christophe Breschi, the official photographer of the race, has already made a good number of portraits of the participants, but also of their faithful Minis on the water. He will also be present throughout the race to capture the most beautiful pictures.
- Aurélie Bargat and Fabienne Morin, Effets Mers press agency, coordinate the entire communication team, take care of press relations, the distribution of press releases and the animation of social networks throughout the race.
How many will leave on September 22nd?
The maximum number of participants in the Mini-Transat La Boulangère is 84 riders. As the start approached quickly, the final list of participants began to be drawn up. To date, they are 76 officially registered (59 in Series and 17 in Proto), 8 on the waiting list and 15 are still in the process of qualifying, making a total of 99 participants... The quota is therefore exceeded by 15 people, whom we will then have to leave with regret on the decks of La Rochelle on 22 September...
Events to keep our skippers busy before the start
As we know that the 84 sailors will be ready to cross the Atlantic well before 22 September and that we do not want them to be bored for a single second during their stay in La Rochelle, we have planned a rather busy schedule for them!
Two evenings to note in their agenda:
- Thursday 19th September: the skippers' evening, organised by Léa Nature in their offices in Périgny. It will be the time for them to spend a pleasant moment in the company of their friends and competitors while tasting the good organic products of our partner Léa Nature!
- Friday 20 September: the partners' evening, organised in the Mini café in the village. It will be time for our partners to say a few words to the 84 sailors before they take off on Sunday afternoon.