THE RACE VILLAGE HAS LA ROCHELLE:
On the occasion of the departure of the Mini-Transat La Boulangère on 22 September 2019, an ephemeral village will be set up from 14 to 22 September around the Bassin des Chalutiers, in front of the Aquarium de La Rochelle.
Open from 10am to 10pm, the race village is the meeting point for the event's partners, skippers and their sponsors, as well as their guests. The village is free and open to the general public.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to promote your business and/or offer your customers, prospects, suppliers... an exceptional moment at the heart of a high-profile event.
PARTICIPATE IN THE MINI-TRANSAT BY RENTING A SPACE IN THE VILLAGE, THAT'S:
- Develop your reputation and local presence by demonstrating your dynamism in local events
- Generate new contacts, prospects
- To convey strong, similar values between the business world and the "Mini spirit": solidarity, challenge, diversity, respect, competition, innovation, encounters
- Stand out from your competitors by associating yourself with a unique event
- Benefit from strong media coverage: local, national and international.
Attention, limited available surface area...
05 46 45 91 22